The baking industry has made huge leaps in the gluten-free trend. As people become more aware of their food habits, their demand for food they can safely eat has increased. Here at Watson, we have come up with a line of gluten-free mixes that can be used in restaurants and food service institutions.
List of Mixes:
- Gluten-Free Pizza Crust- Pizza crust is by far one of the hardest items to make gluten-free and still taste like a pizza crust. Pizza is a beloved food and when it doesn’t taste right, it can ruin someone’s whole day. This premix will help to recreate that same loveable taste without the concern of cross contamination.
- Gluten-Free Cake Mix, Bread Mix, and Muffin Mix- These three mixes go perfectly together for bakeries. With more access to gluten-free goods, consumers with Celiacs will be able to breathe easy knowing they are safe and that the food they eat will also taste good.
- Gluten-Free Pancake and Waffle Mixes- Sometimes breakfast is forgotten when it comes to gluten-free foods. Breakfast is the most important and, in my opinion, the best meal of the day. These mixes will perform wonders in restaurants and even in school cafeterias. Kids with Celiacs wouldn’t have to worry about not have a warm stack of waffles.
- Gluten-Free Tortilla Mix- I love tortillas. They are honestly so good. However, if I had Celiacs, I would be stuck eating corn tortillas. I like corn tortillas, but nothing beats those fluffy wheat tortillas. Now, there is a mix that can help bring back those nice warm feelings of eating a fresh-made tortilla. Although, that may be just me.
- Gluten-Free Mix for FoodService - Watson’s gluten free mixes have application in food service including restaurants, catering, cafes, bakeries, school cafeterias and other institutional food service use.
In any case, these gluten-free mixes change up the game. People will be able to not have to worry so much about where they eat.