Here are four ways premixes will save you time, and ten ways a premix will save you money.
For fortifying or enriching food, beverage, or supplement products, why should you consider using a nutrient premix? Why use a Premix when you could formulate with the individual nutrients? In short, with a premix, you save time and money, and you save yourself development stress because you are getting expert guidance from your supplier and the benefits of advanced technology.
Four ways that a premix will save you time:
- Improves purchasing efficiency by minimizing the number of raw materials and vendors.
- Premix supplier’s Certificate of Analysis reduces the Quality Control process at your facility.
- Reduces the lengthy scaling (weighing of each ingredient) process.
- Premix homogeneity simplifies the finished good Quality Control process.
Ten ways a premix will save you money compared to the alternative, which is buying individual nutrients.
- Reduces freight costs on individual ingredients.
- Reduces inventory / warehousing.
- Eliminates costly scaling errors.
- Reduces waste.
- Reduces labor costs.
- Reduces Quality Control costs.
- Reduces the need for outside assays.
- Reduces the number of purchase orders processed.
- Simplifies the complex product development process.
- Delivers optimum nutrient value.
But wait there’s more! Using a leading premix supplier also gives you access to their technology! For example, Watson’s sophisticated production capabilities incorporate advanced technologies such as micro-encapsulation, offering a wide range of barrier properties for flavor masking and to overcome moisture, heat, and oxygen sensitivities. We also offer spray-drying, micronizing, and instantizing. All this technology in-house from one supplier, means a better custom nutrient premix for your product.
Find Out More
Learn our premix capabilities, including how we can save you time and money